The Connecting Link (TCL) offers graduate-level course credit through partnerships with accredited institutions of higher learning. Working closely with these partners, TCL is committed to the continuous improvement and expansion of innovative, relevant, and engaging courses.
Are you interested in playing a key role in shaping the future of education? TCL offers courses that enhance educational practice, while providing graduate-level course credit for step advancement. We are seeking knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructors who will make learning enjoyable and fulfilling.
- Teach material from approved curriculum and supplement lesson plans with current resources.
- Motivate and inspire participants to actively engage in classroom activities.
- Evaluate participants’ formative assignments and final summative projects to assess achievement of course objectives as identified in the syllabus.
- Complete grade reports and return all necessary paperwork to TCL in a timely manner.
- Provide regular, accurate, and timely feedback to participants and TCL concerning academics, attendance, etc.
- Maintain expertise in subject area and recommend improvements in curriculum design.
- Supplement TCL’s marketing by networking in local schools and educational arenas.
- Possess a master's degree or higher in education from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Maintain certificate/license as required by state or accrediting commissions.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years' experience in PreK-12 education
- Ensure proficiency with Microsoft Office products and use of the Internet.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Understand the needs of adult learners and utilize different methods and mediums while delivering course material.
- Demonstrate expertise in specialized content areas is highly recommended (i.e., Common Core, ESL, Special Education, Technology).
For more information contact our office at (888) 550-5465. You may also send your résumé to TCL at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (805) 654-0738.